9/27/09

MS Paint : Thai student

In need of relaxing from work, I pick up my old buddy, graphire 3 Wacom, open Microsoft Paint and draw all these.
Boy and girls ages around 10 - 14 who study in public shool have to ware these uniforms.


Click on the picture to enlarge.



Hair cut short to the earlobe (a little longer if the school is no real strict.), a girl wear the big white sailor collared shirt with pleat sleeve and  a blue-black boat neck. The skirt have to be 2 - 3 inches longer than knee.




Hair cut short. Boy uniform is nothing much just a white shirt and brown knee breechs.




-----------------------------------


I made up a little story for these young dude. (It my habit to put the story to every pic I drawn.)



 The girl called Lookshoop She's a little sweet 7 grade school girl.
The boy is Tang, childhood friend of her.



He's having a crush on a sexy big sister in the same village. Lookshoop're always making fun of him.





"You'll lose her to some older guy if you don't do anything, dude."

"Shut up!!!"



The young ones who always speak their mind, aren't they?
I kinda fall in love with these two. Maybe more sketchs and little story, later.




Drawing them make me feel good. I want to go back to those time.


I hope you enjoy them^^.