9/8/09

Comic : This love has an accident

Hi everyone. For those who got this blog from my DA account. Thank you for following me here.^^
I’d say that I’ll update my work and others more than at DA. My internet doesn’t get along with DA , though -*-. (It’s so slow.)
For this 1st(formal) entry, I’ll post the preview of my original web comic that I’m working to make it in real manga. (The long term project that maybe finish next year.)
Well, the very 1st chapter doesn’t look so well(real scrap indeed) but it have got some improvement of quality on the later chapters.
This love has an accident : A short story in “This love” the series.


(Rak nee man mee ubat hed – Thai name)






Click the picture below to read the comic





Update soon  or if you can read Thai you can read more  at Zeda’s Comic

See ya.

0 Comment: